I Hate Rain!

When I was child , I do love rains.
Rains make me calm. On top of that I can play, sing along with rain especially during flood. Hehe :p
but! as I grew older,i do admit that sometimes really hate rains.
Rains,sometimes limit my actions, my activities especially during this time. Urgggghhh.
I want to spend time watching and surfing all day long especially the current series that I like the most . Hehe :) of course the party that we should blame is absolutely ... ASTRO... We still pay for it but the service. huh..
even when it rains. Damn! but I used to read that some people love rains because even when we cry in the rains nobody can see the tears , absolutely good idea , right? Haha :P
But I prefer to cry out loud. It makes me feel more relief. Even I feel wanna scream louder and louder as I can release all the burdens. I for this time, my mood is not good at all.  I wanna cry in the rain so that , nobody can see the tears. Can I? :/